Skip to content

Condo Insurance in and around College Station

Would you like to create a personalized condo quote?

Profile photo of a State Farm Agent named: Jim Ross

Jim Ross State Farm® Insurance Agent

Your stuff needs insurance—and so does your townhome.

Being a condo owner isn't always easy. You want to make sure your condo and personal property in it are protected in the event of some unexpected mishap or accident. And you also want to be sure you have liability coverage in case someone stumbles and falls on your property.


With State Farm Condominium Unitowners Insurance, you can be assured that you property is covered! State Farm Agent Jim Ross is ready to help you navigate life’s troubles with dependable coverage for all your condo insurance needs. Such considerate service is what sets State Farm apart from the rest. And it won’t stop once your policy is signed. If if trouble knocks on your door, Jim Ross can help you submit your claim. Keep your condo sweet condo with State Farm! Contact State Farm Agent Jim Ross today to check out how one of the leading providers of condominium unitowners insurance can protect your condo here in College Station, TX.

Office Address:

400 Tarrow St
College Station, TX 77840
Map & Directions